Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas Gifts Under £15

If there is one thing you need to know about me - it’s the fact that I LOVE Christmas.
Everything about this time of year is magical.  I love everything from cosy nights in with Christmas films, to buying gifts for friends and family.  

My Christmas feeling has well and truly arrived for this year, and I have a feeling it all started when I did some Christmas shopping the other week….

Here are a few of the goodies I picked up for friends and family!

Mandarin Cranberry Yankee Candle – Small Jar, £7.99
I love candles, I think they really make a room feel warm and cosy in the winter months.  I could have gone for any candle, but Yankee Candles are a personal favourite of mine because they come in so many amazing “flavours”! 
This year I have picked up a couple of the Mandarin Cranberry small jars for some friends…. and one for myself….  The Mandarin Cranberry is one of my favourite scents and really reminds me of Christmas for some reason?! 



Sized to go Fix+ - MAC, £10
I know Fix+ is a product that is frequently spoken about in the beauty community, and I have to say I jumped on the band wagon with this one.  It is amazing.  I use this product to set my make up in the morning, and as if by magic, it lasts all day…. I believe this is down to Fix+.  Not only is the product really good, but it is the perfect size for carrying in your handbag, or travelling – I also think this is a great size for trying out new products. 
If you are on the Fix+ band wagon with me, why not share the secret and give someone a trial size Fix+ this Christmas?



Red Floral Leopard Print Scarf – River Island, £15.00
This item is right on the button price-wise.  £15.00 exactly, and money well spent in my opinion.  I am definitely a “scarf” person, especially in winter when it’s freezing!  I love the colours in it, the reds, oranges, leopard print and dark green – on paper that really shouldn’t work, but in reality it does!  I actually own this scarf, and I wear it all the time – it really brightens up an outfit, as well as keeping you toasty warm!





Cath Kidston Star Mug – John Lewis, £6.50
Who doesn’t love a cup of tea…. In a mug covered in stars?  Whats not to love?  I actually plan on giving this to my Secret Santa at work, along with a variety of herbal teas! It’s the perfect gift for those on a £10 budget!






Lush has the perfect stocking fillers.  If your looking to “pad out” presents with something awesome and affordable – this is my first stop.  Lush has loads of festive items, but  I chose the Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt as it looked quite Christmassy and I am a magpie when it comes to glitter!  I have purchased Star Light, Star Bright multiple times for myself, and have always really enjoyed it, there’s something about a glittery bath that makes me smile!




Penguin Slipper Socks – Next, £14
Cold days call for cosy nights in.  These slipper socks are so cute – I love the knitted penguin design!  Next have a great range of thick slipper socks this year, but these are definitely my favourites.  They are already on my Christmas wish list!







So there you have it! Some ideas for Christmas 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment