Tuesday 11 November 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review

The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Starter Pack! This has brought me a lot of happiness!
The starter pack contains 100ml of Cleanse and Polish and 2 muslin cloths and costs £14.75.




I’ve been using the product for a couple of weeks now and I can safely say I really look forward to the “cleansing” part of my routine.

The product itself is lovely. It’s packed full of natural ingredients such as cocoa, rosemary, chamomile and eucalyptus…. The ingredients smell so fresh and clean when they are mixed together.

The cleanser comes in a pump bottle, which I love, and is applied to a dry face – or even a full face of make up!  I use a pump and a half, and massage it into my face, creating some lovely panda eyes, then the muslin cloth is soaked in warm / hot water and used to “polish” the cleanser off. 

I really enjoy using the muslin cloth.  Firstly, it’s a lot more controlled than just splashing water over your face / everywhere, and secondly, the muslin cloth acts as an exfoliator which I find leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and soft.

Personally, I think this product lives up to the hype.  There has been a definite improvement in my skin since I started using Cleanse and Polish - my skin is more even, and there has been a reduction in breakouts.  Although Cleanse and Polish can be used by any skin type, I have oily / combination skin and find it works well.  I often find some cleansers really dry my skin out, leaving it feeling really tight – this doesn’t happen with Cleanse and Polish!  My face is left feeling fresh, clean and moisturised. Ideal.


In my opinion this is definitely worth the money, at £14.75 it won’t break the bank and your skin will thank you for it!  I love it and I will definitely be buying this again in the future.  I feel I should check out some other Liz Earle products…. Any recommendations…?


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Liz Earle now! I bought the hot cloth cleanser for the first time a month ago and I don't think I could live without it now!
    Great post, very honest!

    www.satinmilk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm the same as you - I cant get enough of the stuff! Have you tried any other Liz Earle products?

      Delete